Benefits of Membership
Membership to the Home Care Association of Colorado has become increasingly important for learning about the most recent and upcoming changes happening in the home care industry, on both the state and national circuit. HCAC will help you stay in-tune with with these changes and provide guidance to help your agency remain fiscally viable.
By joining HCAC, you’ll ensure that your agency is positioned to have access to advocacy on key issues affecting home care. Additionally, HCAC will provide opportunities to participate in educational offerings and to have access to a repository of Best Practice resources for members that will allow you to better serve your clients and your organization, adding to and ensuring your agency’s success.
Benefits of membership...
- We serve as your voice with state and federal legislative issues. We influence legislation affecting the home care industry.
- We meet regularly with representatives from our regulatory agencies to ensure home care regulations and reimbursements are being properly implemented and monitored.
- We keep members informed and encourage communication between members and their legislators concerning the impact of pending legislation.
- We sponsor a Political Action Committee to support the legislators who value home care.
- We provide CE approved educational conferences and seminars throughout the year. Members attend at discounted rates.
- We contract with the Corridor Group, an e-learning company, to deliver continuing education to our members at a 25% discount.
- Discount buying programs through StaplesAdvantage.com.
- Discount buying program through Provista (cell phone service; office equipment and supplies; computers, tablets, software, telehealth monitoring equipment and services, medical supplies and much more).
- We have Allied members who provide services to our agency members.
- Our members have full voting rights on critical matters.
- Our members listed on HCAC's consumer facing website, searchable by city, county, services, reimbursement, certifications, etc.
- Our members receive regular e-mails on the latest happenings in the home care industry.
- Our members receive discounted rates when posting jobs to the online job board.
- HCAC members have the opportunity to participate in four Councils. HCAC Councils are:
- Education/Professional Development Council
- Legislative/Advocacy Council
- Member Value & Service Council
- Reimbursement/Regulatory Council
- HCAC members receive email notifications every time a new blog is posted. Current blogs include:
- Home Care Industry News
- Best Practices
The only trade association representing the home care industry in Colorado.