2017 Rocky Mountain Home Care, Home Health & Hospice Conference May 17-19; Early Bird Rates Valid Until Friday, March 31
Posted: March 24, 2017
Hurry and register before fees increase on April 1. The 2017 Rocky Mountain Home Care, Home Health & Hospice Conference will once again be in beautiful Keystone Resort in Dillon, Colorado, from May 17-19.
VISIT THE CONFERENCE WEBSITE
Pre-conference sessions begin on Wednesday, May 17 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. (separate registration required):
SEE FULL CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
Featured speakers from throughout the United States include:
• Peter Benjamin, Partner with Florida-based Huntington Consultant Group, who consults with home care and hospice providers large and small, hospice associations and foundations, other post-acute providers, hospitals and hospitals systems, physician practices, pharmaceutical companies, payors, and medical equipment companies.
• Kathleen Hessler, Director of Compliance and Risk with Simione Healthcare Consultants. She speaks frequently to nurses, lawyers and other health care professionals on a myriad of legal and ethical topics affecting health care providers.
• Bill Dombi, Vice President for Law at National Association for Home Care & Hospice, has been involved in virtually all legislative and regulatory efforts affecting home care and hospice since 1975, including the expansion of the Medicare home health benefit in 1980, the formation of the hospice benefit in 1983, the institution on Medicare PPS for home health in 2000, and the national health care reform legislation in 2010.
• Lisa Selman-Holman JD, BSN, RN, HCS-D, COS-C, HCS-O, AHIMA ICD-10-CM Ambassador, has done it all in home health care, from being an entry-level nurse to home care executive, and now, national educator and consultant.
• Vicki Hitzges, a nationally known keynote speaker who interviewed U.S. Presidents, business titans, professional athletes and movie stars before becoming publicist for Zig Ziglar, the world’s top motivational speaker.
• Merrily Orsini, President/CEO of corecubed, a marketing firm dedicated exclusively to helping aging care providers grow their businesses. She is an entertaining and educational speaker who is often called upon for a strategic overview of our nation’s healthcare at home trends, policies, and processes.
• Judi Lund Person, Vice President, Regulatory and Compliance, National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization, who helps ensure that hospice's voice is heard with policymakers. She frequently interfaces with federal administrators of hospice payment policy, Part D, survey and certification, contractor management, and program integrity functions.
Additionally, breakouts are planned on topics including the End-Of-Life Options Act, Emergency Readiness, Recruiting, Surveys and more!
Register for the 2017 Rocky Mountain Home Care, Home Health & Hospice Conference