Don't Miss The Early Bird Deadline For The 2017 Home Care, Home Health & Hospice Conference
Posted: March 29, 2017
Hurry and register before fees increase on April 1. The 2017 Rocky Mountain Home Care, Home Health & Hospice Conference will once again be in beautiful Keystone Resort in Dillon, Colorado, from May 17-19.
VISIT THE CONFERENCE WEBSITE
Pre-conference sessions begin on Wednesday, May 17 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. (separate registration required):
- Conditions of Participation with invited speaker Arlene Maxim, Quality in Real Time and Donna Floyd, The Crag Business Group
- Coping with the Chaos — Compliance 2017 with Kathleen Hessler, Simione Healthcare Consultants
- Navigating OASIS C2 with Lisa Selman-Holman, Selman Holman & Associates
We have a great lineup of speakers and sessions...
General sessions include:
- It's About Them: What It Means To Have A Customer-Driven Culture In Home Care, Hospice & Home Health with Peter Benjamin, The Huntington Consulting Group
- Hospice & Home Care In The Age of Trump with Bill Dombi, National Association of Home Care & Hospice
- Attitude Is Everything with Vicki Hitzges of Do More Business
- Recruiting & Retaining the Next Generation with Marcylle Combs of Foundation Management Services
- Healthcare 2030: Are You Prepared to Meet the Challenges with Merrily Orsini & Sam Smith
Home care and home health breakout sessions include:
- Medicaid Regional Care Collaborative organizations: Now And In the future
- Refocus Quality Management to Sustainability with Donna Floyd of Crag Business Group
- Refreshing Practice and Limiting Risk through Purposeful Communications with Mary Seisser of CNA Financial
- Medicare Clinical Updates with Invited Speaker Sandra Decker of CGS Administrators LLC
- View of Home Health & Home Care from the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment with Matt Shadle & Elaine McManis
- Technologies You Have Never Heard Of... and Cannot Do Without with Tim Rowan of Home Care Technology Report
- Medicaid and Face to Face Regulations with Alexandra Koloskus, HCPF
- Home Care & Home Health: Leverage Your Marketing Advantage with Reporting Data: Justify Quality with Numbers with Merrily Orsini
- Documentation Targets in an ADR World with J'non Griffin of Home Health Solutions LLC
- Field Safety: Reducing Risk While Working in the Field with Invited Speaker Victoria Otto, Psy.D
- Private Pay Roundtable moderated by Todd Chambers and Bob Gossett
- Great Uncle Al and Cultivating Company Culture, Part 1 & Part 2, with Todd Slechta, PeopleCare Health Services
SEE FULL CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
You're invited to breakfast on Thursday morning, May 18!
Three software vendors are sponsoring this breakfast and each will have 15 minutes to share and demonstrate their software. Don't miss it!
Special thanks to these sponsors:
Other sponsors and exhibitors who've committed so far:
Data Soft Logic
Olson & Olson Ltd
Keystone Resort and Conference Center
Address: 633 Tennis Club Road, Dillon 80435
Phone: (970) 496-4142
Rates start at $120 for a single/double room. To book your hotel rooms online go to 2017 Home Care Associates of Colorado & Hospice Palliative Care
To call in your reservation please call (800) 258-0437 and reference group code CM0HC7.
This rate is guaranteed until Friday, April 28th.
Click here for the conference website